It costs a lot of money to go to the gym or to sign up for one of the latest diets. However, you don't have to spend money to slim down.
Life gets busy, and there is often so much to do in the day that you just don't want to get home and spend hours trying to lose weight, especially as you get older as losing weight is difficult.
There are a few pieces of advice that can help you. However, if you fill your diet with good carbs, fiber and protein, in the correct order, you improve your metabolism and feel satisfied for most of the day.
To avoid spending a lot of money, you have to make your meals using good food as efficiently as possible in order to stick to your budget.
To assist you in this process, we've put together a number of different meals that take no time at all to prepare and are cheap to make.
They include the foods your body needs to lose weight and be healthy. The best part is that you won't even mind doing the cooking because the process is so simple!
Asian Turkey Burgers
RECIPE MAKES 3 SERVINGS
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
CALORIES : 184
PROTEIN : 33g
CARBS : 4g
FAT : 4g
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl. With clean hands, squeeze it together until it’s very well combined. Divide into three equal portions and form into burgers about ¾ inch (2 cm) thick.
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat.Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes per side until cooked through.
Hot Paprika Shrimp
RECIPE MAKES 2 SERVINGS
- 8oz shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
CALORIES : 159
PROTEIN : 23g
CARBS : 1g
FAT : 7g
- In a skillet over medium-high heat.Sauté the shrimp and garlic in the oil for about 5 minutes until it’s pink.
- Sprinkle the paprika and cayenne over it.
- Cook for about another minute and serve.
Apple-Mustard Pork Tenderloin
RECIPE MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
CALORIES : 182
PROTEIN : 30g
CARBS : 2g
FAT : 6g
- Place the pork in a slow cooker (or in a baking dish).
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Pour mixture over pork, coating the pork generously.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours (or 45 minutes at 350F if cooking in oven).
You may not be convinced that you can slim down without spending a lot. Take a look at the ingredients in these meals; the food is healthy, the combinations are delicious, and none of the items are overly expensive.
250 Quick, Easy And Tasty Fat Burning Recipes On A Budget
Try them out and give us your feedback. Did you like the taste? Did they fit into your budget? Were they easy to make? And, the most crucial question of all, did they help you slim down and feel great?